To obtain an 'ACCIDENT' report:

Contact the Kelso Police Department front counter at 201 South Pacific Avenue, to request an accident report. It is important to have the driver name(s), date and location of the accident. Report copies are $.50 per page. Generally an accident report is 2 to 3 pages.


Contact the Kelso Police Department front counter 201 South Pacific Avenue. Requests for police reports must be made in person. A Records Request Form will need to be filled out (which can be obtained at the front counter). Requests take a minimum of 5 days for processing. The reports are $.50 per page.

The Records Office is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

The following information is necessary to identify and locate requested police reports:

  • Report Number (if available)
  • Name of parties involved.
  • Location of the incident.
  • Date and time of the incident.


The Kelso Police Department does fingerprinting for people who reside within the city limits of Kelso.

Dates and times of fingerprinting:
  • Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 am to Noon.
Bring with you:
  • Washington State picture ID with your current address and a fingerprint card.
  • There is a $10.00 fingerprinting fee.

 Other FAQ's

Q. Where can I get a restraining/protection/anti-harassment order?

Q. An abandoned vehicle has been sitting in front of my house for several days, who do I call?

  • A. Contact the City Kelso Community Development Department. This is located at 203 South Pacific Avenue, 2nd floor, or call 423-9922

Q. Where do I go to pay my traffic citation?

Q. There is a stray cat or dog at my house, what should I do?

Q. Do I need a permit to burn outdoors?


For more information please call us for non-emergencies at 360-423-1270.